Sundays at Church
(WHEN NOT IN COVID_19 LOCKDOWN) We have two Sunday services each week and each one lasts about an hour and a half. We know that it’s not always easy visiting a church for the first time however, we’re a friendly bunch of people and you can be certain of a warm welcome! Our services are relaxed and informal. You don’t need to come dressed in your ‘Sunday best’ (unless you really want to.) Just wear whatever you feel comfortable in.
Although it may vary, a typical Sunday morning service usually goes something like this:
- We start off the morning at 10am with coffee, tea and biscuits in our coffee house. This gives us time to chat and relax together.
- Our meeting usually starts with some worship (song singing) with a live band. Our young people and children stay with us for the first 20 minutes or so and then go to their own age related activities (Check out our Youth and Children‘s pages to find out more).
- We often have church notices and an offering will usually be taken – however, please don’t feel that you have to give anything. We don’t want your money – we’re just glad that you are here! Let the collection plate go past.
- We listen to a talk for about 20-25 minutes where we learn about how God’s word impacts our lives today. We may also take communion (bread and wine.)
- We have a prayer team who will be happy to pray with you if you want prayer for anything.
- After the meeting, we chat and share friendship together and sometimes we have a family lunch.
Our Sunday evening service follows a very similar format to the morning one, except without the Children’s activities.
What’s Going on Midweek?
We have a huge range of activities going on every day for all ages.