Sundays at Church
We have two Sunday services each week, each one lasting about an hour and a half. We know that it’s not always easy visiting a church for the first time however, we’re a friendly bunch of people and you can be certain of a warm welcome here. Services are relaxed and informal. You don’t need to come dressed in your ‘Sunday best’ (unless you really want to.) Just wear whatever you feel comfortable in.
Although it may vary, a typical Sunday morning service usually goes something like this:
- We start off the meeting with some worship (song singing) usually with a live band. Our young people and children stay with us for the first 20 minutes or so and then go to their own age related activities (Check out our Youth and Children‘s pages to find out more).
- We may have some church notices and an offering will also be taken – however, please don’t feel that you have to give anything. Just let the collection plate go past.
- We will listen to a talk for about 20-25 minutes where we learn how God’s word impacts our lives today and may also take communion (bread and wine.)
- We have a prayer team who will be happy to pray for you if that is what you want.
- After the meeting, we serve tea, coffee and biscuits and people have time to relax and chat together.
Our Sunday evening service follows a very similar format to the morning one, except without the Children’s activities.
What’s Going on Midweek?
We have a huge range of activities going on every day for all ages.